Sunday, September 30, 2012

Hate


I've been told that I have a short temper and I lose it often. And I use the word HATE a lot. Also, I mean it most of the time. 

I'll agree that I have a hot head, and my fury reaches boiling point faster than most people, but I don't lose it until it's really bugging. I might be really angry at something but I really do try not to show it unless the situation demands it. However there are times when I lose that self-control, especially if a number of things are bothering me.

Right now, I hate my net connection.It's annoying, excuse my language, the shit out of me. Almost literally too. Having no internet is the worst possible calamity that can befall you. Not only can you not laze around on Facebook, you actually cannot work. Yes, there are other uses for Internet than just fun and leisure. I've not been able to post everyday because of this infuriating lack of connection. I have paper and project deadlines for my university courses which need net assistance. I've not been able to Skype with my parents because the effing net doesn't work. This has been the norm for the whole of last week. If I don't lose my head at this, I would think I don't have a head. Jeez!

Among other things I hate, dishonesty and untruthfulness top the list. Then come stereotypes and people who stereotype, followed by emotional leeches and attention-mongers. And whiners. Also, classes on weekends and trains running late.

Yet, thankfully, being an inherently detached person, I've found it is possible for me to detach myself from my hate for things. I write about it and swear and get it all out, mostly on paper. I have found my ways to deal with it. It wasn't easy, yes, but it could be done. I'm glad for that, because being angry is tiring.

Hate is quite an active emotion for me. 
Maybe it's wrong to hate things, but I've always been an opinionated person.

3 comments:

  1. Valo..valo...oti uttom...konya..oti uttom.. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I somehow don't like the word hate. It's too strong an emotion for me. I can never hate people for long. I am just indifferent.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know a lot of people don't like the word hate. But indifference isn't really my thing, when it comes to immediate circumstances...

      Delete