Thursday, March 7, 2013

Friends Without Benefits


What I'm about to make can be a very controversial statement. Some may consider it anti-feminism. However, from personal experience, I've found it to be true.

Guys are easier to be friends with compared to girls.

Now, if you ask me for reasons, I'm afraid I won't be able to give you any. Whether or not girls and guys can remain friends and only that is also a valid question. But, all that given and said, I will stick to what I've just stated. 

If you are the no-nonsense, undramatic, slightly weird girl like me, I'm pretty sure you'll agree. I'm not undermining any of the friendships I share with my girls, but I also realize that having male friends, that too good ones, has made me quite a balanced individual.

No comments:

Post a Comment