Saturday, October 13, 2012

Love and...



Here's my take on the mother of all cliches -

Love is like flying a kite. Sometimes you get cut.

Love is like flying a kite. If you catch the right wind, you can soar to heights you never thought you could.

Love is like flying a kite. It's no fun if there's no distance between the kite and the flier.

Love is like flying a kite. If you pull the string too taut, it breaks.

Love is like flying a kite. It doesn't cost much.

Love is like flying a kite. Even if you don't have your own kite, it is still a happy sight.

Love is like flying a kite. You need practice to get it right.

Love is like flying a kite. It can leave you totally breathless.

2 comments:

  1. Very well put. :)
    Only, i was wondering why you haven't mentioned how one kite's string keeps trying to cut another's! :P

    Anyway, new on your blog. Hope you can find some time to visit my blog. Maybe we could follow each other? :)
    theseasonedwoman.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me begin with a sorry for a late late reply. I did visit your blog and am following it.

      And about the post, well, I did think about kites trying to cut one another, couldn't think of a way to put it down... :) I'm not as good as I pretend to be :P

      Delete