Monday, September 17, 2012

Creative Challenge

My, my! What creative brains all around me!

My long time friend and fellow blogger Pigeonheadophobia has come up with a blogging challenge all on her own - the A-Z challenge. And like countless other times, she's inspired me to take this up and write. Here are the rules:-

1. You have to write everyday for 26 days
2. On the first day your post should start from the letter a, the second day it should start with b and so on; till you reach z.3. You can pass on this challenge to anyone you want.

The rules are pretty simple, but the challenge is not. Then again, if it was, it wouldn't be a challenge, would it? I'm starting tomorrow, with Day A. And I'm nervously excited! It's a good feeling to have though.

Pigeonhedophobia is one of the sleekest, perkiest and in a word, smartest blogs I've ever read. Sharing so that others can feel the pleasure too. Thank you!

1 comment: